© Imber Research 2006

Go to Home
Go to People
Go to History
Go to Products
Go to Patents
     
Main Tabs
Go to Buildings Introduction
Go to Southwark Street
Go to Greenford
 Go to Pontadawe
 Go To Hartlepool Page
 Go to Fforestfach Page
 Go to more Buildings
 
Lamp

 

Called "Aladdin House", the company occupied these premises from ??? until moving to the Greenford Factory in 1931.

Mike Imber. (mike@ aladdinlamps.org.uk)